American Business Services
Our number one job is to provide peace of mind service to our clients.
Our performance will prove it; our success depends on it.
- To conduct business with the highest degree of ethical conduct.
- To strengthen the business community through fair and honest commerce.
- To provide the highest caliber of work, research, and service in the most efficient manner possible.
- To form a partnership with our clients to assist in hiring the most competent and best qualified work associates available.
- To treat our clients as business partners, and treat their business as if it were our own.
- To grow and expand the scope of ABS' business while assisting our clients to do the same.
American Business Services (ABS), ABS Screening, and ABS HR Services are divisions of Union Office Services, Inc., a progressive corporation offering applicant screening services, human resource services and security/safety consulting for over 24 years. ABS Screening provides employment and residential screening services for many progressive organizations through the US and Canada. ABS Screening provides services for small, medium and large organizations in all industries on a nationwide and international scale.
American Business Services is a member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Society For Human Resources Management, The National Association Of Private Security Industries, American Society For Industrial Security and covered by $1,000,000 (one million) of liability and professional Errors and Omissions Insurance.
- No hassle, efficient and courteous service, satisfaction guaranteed.
- Services any size business or organization
- All industries including non-profit, schools, churches, care providers, volunteer groups and personal associates.
- No set up or membership fees.
- No minimum orders or account activity.
- Nation-wide service area, international services available.
- Full service public record search and retrieval.
- Client customized screening programs available.
- Fully compliant with all federal and state regulations.
- Provides all FCRA required forms.
- 24-hour Internet submission, retrieval and status report access.
- Detailed explanation of reported records and terms.
- Expedient, reliable and cost effective.
- Over 24 years of specialized experience.
- Management support and response.
- Assistance in creating a screening company policy.
- Background investigations available.
- Related services referrals available.
- ABS Screening reports true findings of records and research material supplied by companies, agencies, organizations and officials.